Contract Works Insurance

If you are planning on doing alterations to your home, please contact our office before you start the work as you may need a contract works policy. A common exclusion under your house policy is loss or damage caused by structural additions and/ or alterations to your home.  A contract works policy covers such losses but needs to be arranged prior to work commencing, and should be arranged with the insurer you have your house insurance with.  Examples of when a Contract Works is required are re-roofing, cladding work, replacing windows, new kitchens, bathrooms, building outdoor structures etc.