Landlords new overseas holiday legal requirement

Any landlord going overseas for more than three weeks now needs to appoint a property agent to manage their rentals during their abscence.

If you have rentals make sure you meet this new requirement to avoid any rental property insurance issues.

Thorners specialise in all forms of property insurance.  Contact us for a quote today.